Chinese go to extreme length in preparing the noodles. Noodles can be identified as the ambassador of Chinese cuisine. Chinese cuisine has tons of aromatic, scrumptious and crispy noodles to offer. Picking the perfect noodle for lunch or dinner can be a hard decision given a lot of variety.
Home cooking is not just confined to cooking but involves friends and family and better time spending. Some delicious Chinese noodles are perfect for home cooking. On this upcoming weekend experience flavor from Far East with a Chinese noodle dish.
In order to create the perfect noodle delight for the readers. This article is going to share the 2 easiest Chinese noodle dishes that can be easily prepared at home. Also, list of four websites will be shared where readers can get easy Chinese noodle dishes recipes.
Following are the 2 easiest Chinese noodle dishes:
Spicy and Sour Noodles: This noodle is the easiest and requires basic ingredients for preparation.
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1 piece capsicum
- 2 pieces of tomato
- 1 piece medium size cube onion
- ½ tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cup water
- 1 pack of Chinese egg noodles
Preparation Method: Boil the noodles in salt water for 5-7 minutes and cook till noodles get tender. Then, rinse and drain noodles in the cold water. Now, mix 1 tbsp oil and put noodles aside.
Oil to be heated in a pan, addition of garlic and fry it for a minute. Addition of chicken after 3 minutes. Add ketchup, capsicum, and onion and cook it for a minute. Add tomatoes in noodles. Spicy and sour noodles are ready to be served to hungry family members.
Vegetable Chow Mein: Almost every food lover knows about Chow Mein. Let’s see the simple recipe for preparing a vegetable Chow Mein full of nutrition and health.
- 9 ounces of Chinese egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 cups of sliced mixed mushrooms (button, cremini, king trumpet and shiitake)
- Pinch spice powder
- 6-ounce baby spinach
- Salt as per requirement
- 1-2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ black sesame seeds
- ½ white sesame seeds
- 2 scallions sliced
Preparation Method: Fill a sauce pan with water and bring water to boil. Cook the egg noodles until tender for about 3 minutes. Drain the water and coat the noodles with sesame oil that helps in preventing noodles from getting stick.
Heat sauce over high heat and add vegetable oil. When sauce in the pan is smoking with vegetable oil add garlic and fry until it smell. Use mushrooms and cook until brown that takes around 1-2 minutes.
Use spicy powder to season the mushrooms. Fry and stir for 1 minute and add baby spinach and heat till it dries. Add cooked egg noodles and use soy sauce and salt for seasoning. Use scallions and white, black sesame seeds for garnishing. Tantalizing vegetable Chow Mein is ready to be served immediately.
Time to share the top 4 websites where readers can get the best and easy Chinese noodle dishes recipes for perfect Chinese cooking experience at home.
- BBC Food: BBC Food is part of famous British Broadcasting Corporation that features prominent chef shows that share amazing recipes. BBC Food has a great collection of Chinese noodle dishes which are easy for beginners.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or great cook the recipes empower people with any level of skill to enjoy Chinese cuisine. Recipes are available in both text and video formats. The website has special section for noodles.
- Eating Well: Readers can find healthy Chinese noodle dishes recipes from expert chefs and nutritionist. Looking for authentic Chinese noodle dish recipe this website offers all recipes. From simple healthy chicken recipe to famous Chow Mein this website offers everything. Readers can go through reviews and ask questions from experts regarding problems.
- Food.com: A famous food website for food lovers around the world. Food.com have the most diverse recipe collection of Chinese noodle dishes. There are tons of recipes to choose from which vary due to a lot of factors. Such as ingredients and preparation and much more.
Recipes in simple easy and tabular form are available along with difficulty level. A large number of recipes are featured in the easy category. Individual cooks from around the world also share their recipes as well.
- Cooking Channel TV: A proper cooking channel featuring most famous chefs around the world. The cooking channel has categories for Chinese noodle dishes such as best, simple and on Chinese New Year etc.
It is a 360-degree website for Chinese cuisine and specifically noodles. The website share information about authentic ingredients and preparation methods in detail. The website blog has some great articles on Chinese noodle dishes especially the famous ones such Liangpi and Chow Mein.